Load Balancer Using Software-Defined Network – POX
- POX is a popular Python based open source SDN controller with the help of which we can easily check the configuration of a customized networking environment.
- Our project will easily setup the CDN(Content-Delivery Network) environments using POX loadbalancer
- The POX loadbalancer is modified by our team using Round-Robin Algorithm(prev: Random Select)
What is CDN?
- A content delivery network or content distribution network (CDN) is a large distributed system of proxy servers deployed in multiple data centers via the Internet. The goal of a CDN is to serve content to end-users with high availability and high performance.
- SDN Controller: POX (dart branch)
- Language:Python 1.7 based on POX controller
- Topology/VM: Mininet VM Seed
- WAS: Node.js / Express.js